All accepted abstracts will be included in the official Book of Abstracts. Accepted full papers* will be included in the official conference proceedings, as a separate Edited Book, or alternatively will be considered for potential publication in one of the journal special issues.** The two books will be published professionally in electronic form with different ISBN numbers (and individual DOI for each abstract and full paper).
The Book of Abstracts will be available for online distribution during the conference. The Edited Book of conference proceedings will be published on the 30th of July 2021.
Authors of selected full papers will have the opportunity to publish their work at a number of special issues of international scientific journals (the following journals have been confirmed, details of more journals will be provided soon):
- Acta Turistica (Scopus, EconLit)
- European Journal of Tourism Research (Scopus, ESCI – Clarivate Analytics)
- Enlightening Tourism: A Pathmaking Journal (Scopus)
- GeoJournal of Tourism and Geosites (Scopus)
- International Journal of Religious Tourism and Pilgrimage (Scopus)
- International Journal of Technology Marketing (Scopus)
- International Journal of Tourism Anthropology (Scopus)
- Journal of Tourism, Heritage & Services Marketing (SSRN, ERIH-PLUS)
- Tourism and Hospitality Management (Scopus, ESCI – Clarivate Analytics)
- Tourism in Marine Environments (Scopus Q2, SSCI – Clarivate Analytics IF 0.94)
- Tourism Review International (Scopus, ESCI – Clarivate Analytics)
- Tourism Review (Scopus Q1, SSCI – Clarivate Analytics IF 2.9)
Authors of accepted full papers will have the opportunity to publish their manuscripts as Chapter contributions in the following edited Book, to be published on the 30th of July 2021:
- Christou, E. & Fotiadis, A. (Eds.) Restarting Tourism, Travel and Hospitality. Thessaloniki, Greece, 2021: IHU-SEB Press
The authors of full papers published as Chapter contributions in the above book will keep the full copyright of their papers without restrictions; work published in the book will be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence.
* Authors that wish to submit a full paper have the option to submit it either for inclusion in the Edited Book or for consideration for potential publication in one of the journal special issues. For submission specifications/guidelines for the full papers submitted for inclusion in the Edited Book, please click here. Only papers presented at the conference will be included respectively in the official conference proceedings Edited Book, and will be considered for potential publication (after further reviewing) in one of the journal special issues.
** Full papers considered appropriate by the Conference Editorial Team for potential inclusion in one of the journal special issues, will be undergoing further double-blind reviewing according to each journal’s policies. Full papers submitted for potential inclusion in one of the journal special issues that eventually are not accepted for publication in the special issue, will be published in he Edited Book.
Publication ethics and malpractice policy
TOURMAN 2021 is committed to maintaining the highest standards of publication ethics and to supporting ethical research practices and adheres to the COPE Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers. The conference Co-Chairs and the Associate Chairs follow the COPE Code of Conduct for Journal Editors and refer reviewers to the COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers as appropriate. Allegations of misconduct are investigated in accordance with the COPE Best Practice Guidelines as far as is practicable.
This conference has adopted a comprehensive publication ethics and publication malpractice policy, composed using the publishing ethics resource kit and in compliance with Elsevier recommendations and COPE guidelines.
TOURMAN @ Social Media:
TOURMAN 2021 YouTube Channel:
TOURMAN 2021 Facebook Page:
TOURMAN 2021 LinkedIn Event: